With the proliferation of the progressive riding style, the ability to continually adapt and modify your position on the bike is paramount. The Flexair Pants feature an entirely redesigned chassis for a drastically improved fit. The main body is cut from durable, 4-way stretch TruMotion fabric for unmatched mobility. The unique knee design provides a sleek performance fit over braces by removing excess material, eliminating binding, and improving movement.
Not stopping at mobility, Fox also aimed to enhance rider comfort. The updated waistband has a more secure fit for a distraction-free riding experience. Strategically placed venting is incorporated to increase airflow and help regulate body temperature. Taped seams reduce chafing and increase comfort against bare skin.
- Updated rigid waist system to firmly hold pants in place
- Durable 4 way stretch TruMotion main body fabric provides unmatched mobility
- Laser perforation in key areas for enhanced airflow
- Elimination of internal liner reduces weight and heat
- Knee construction provides a sleek performance fit over braces or guards
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels
- Critically taped seams to reduce chaffing