Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Boots
Named after an idyllic coastal town in Belize, the Corozal stands for unshackled adventure be it off-road or on, good weather or bad. Owing a lot to the motocross focused Tech 7 and Tech 10, Alpinestars has brought over the slim bonded sole and ultra-flat inner profile to help with bike control and grip. Two ratcheting buckles provide plenty of support whether sitting or standing and thanks to the Drystar membrane, encounters with the rain and water are not a concern. Additionally, TPU shin plates, a bio-mechanical ankle system and toe/heel reinforcements ensure the Corozal is more than qualified to protect your feet during tough off road excursions.
- The upper is constructed from polyurethane-coated leather and a suede higher medial panel provides superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance.
- Advanced instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction, made of soft microfiber, gives superior comfort, control and support.
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
- Extended polyurethane-coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexbility and comfort.
- TPU shin plate and lateral ankle protector plus buckle receiver offer support and resistance for impacts.
- TPU shift pad made with a technical texture for added grip plus foam padding underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® brand hook-and-loop upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
- Inner / outer TPU ankle protector is double density on both sides for protection.
- New closure system includes two polymer buckles with an innovative closure system; this closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick-release / locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure (all buckles are replaceable).
- Soft foam surrounding the ankles and collar offers comfort and shock-absorbing performance.
- Bio-mechanical lateral "flexi-blade" system provides execellent front and rear movment while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- Alpinestars' exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra® lining on top.