Alpinestars SMX-1 R Boots
Forming part of Alpinestars SMX-1 range of class-leading, low cut performance riding boots, the SM-1 R incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability. Constructed from lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and is reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors the SMX-1 R features an evolutionary new rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent abrasion resistance
- Innovatory heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fir and support as well as structural integrity
- Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zones to allow for improved freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike's controls, plus durable TPR shift pad.
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort
- Newly designed TPR medial and lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability
- Instep and Achilles' accordion flex zones from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike on and off the bike.
- Front Velcro® closure system offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex. Strap features TPR puller of ease of use
- Medial zip closure ensures convenient in and out; zip covered with Velcro® and microfiber flap to protect bike from scratches
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement
- External toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for convenience, comfort and support
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking
- SMX-1 R is CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive