Firstgear Remote Dual Heat Troller
The best and only way to run your Firstgear heated gear, the Remote Dual Heat Troller can be mounted almost anywhere while allowing you to make quick and easy adjustments to the temperature. The Dual Heat Troller is especially handy when wearing two or more heated items.
- Kit includes remote, receiver and battery harness
- Hi tech wireless remote control featuring electronic, solid state design in small box
- Waterproof remote control can be mounted on bike or rider, no wires to limit placement
- Waterproof receiver can be left in the liner full time, including when being washed
- Sealed switch with tactile on/off and 300° rotation providing infinite heat levels between off and full on
- Color coded knobs and L.E.D.s for tactile/visual feedback
- If lost, new remote is easily mated to existing receiver
- Receiver is thin, flat, waterproof and rubberized for safety
- Plug compatible with most DC heated products
- Handles 15 amps at 13 volts with internal reset for overloads and shorts
- Automotive grade wiring harness resistant to oil, acid, water and grime with automotive style fuse
- The perfect companion to our liners, especially when paired with our socks, pants and/or gloves
- Size: Receiver 2.5 x 1.75 x .5 inch, Control 1.9 x 1.3 inch
- Limited 1-year warranty on liners
- Limited lifetime warranty on wiring
FirstGear's got a new remote heat controller for our heated gear liners, so we want to make sure we share how to sync up the new controller with all of you.
Syncing the Ne...FirstGear's got a new remote heat controller for our heated ge...