Firstgear Men's 90 Watt Heated Jacket Liner
A cold weather workhorse, Firstgear’s 90 Watt Heated Jacket Liner is a dependable companion on any motorcycle ride. Able to be used independently or paired with other heated accessories, this liner gives safe, convenient warmth that can be easily adjusted to suit your need. When it comes to cold weather riding, Firstgear and the 90 Watt Heated Jacket Liner has what it takes to keep you out there no matter what the mercury shows.
- Dual/Single Heat-Troller and wiring harness are sold separately
- The Firstgear Heated Liner Jacket is available in 90-watt and 65-watt versions
- Exclusive dual-zone heating system allows you to use the single or the dual Heat-troller without rewiring the liner. Liner rated at 110 watts at 12.8 volts
- Designed to be worn over a single layer of clothing, a t-shirt or other lightweight garment. A protective outer jacket should always be worn over it
- Built to be temperature neutral, so that you can wear your liner all day and not have to change clothing when you need heat
- Lightweight soft nylon shell for minimum bulk, non-coasted finish for maximum breathability
- Form fitting, snug fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- Heating pads on front, upper and lower back, sleeves and collar for full heat coverage
- Integrated glove plugs and pants plug stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Flex panels and action back allow a full range of movement for any activity
- Fleece inner collar to wick away moisture
- Packs into its own zippered pouch; included
**Note: You will need to get one of the following Heat Controllers to control the heat setting:
Warm and Safe ...