Garmin Zumo 396 Motorcycle GPS
Garmin Adventurous Routing allows you to choose your roads based on curve density, hill frequency and highway avoidance. It has on-board WiFi and Bluetooth to link up to a smartphone or Bluetooth communicator. Once devices are paired, the 396 functions as a visual alert monitor, allowing you to see incoming calls, navigate through music menus, get weather and traffic updates.
Turn routes into adventures and experience them with friends. The Zumo 396 is a rugged 4.3" motorcycle navigation system that lets you ride with twisty adventurous routing, wirelessly share GPX route files for group rides and stay connected using the Smartphone Link app. Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy map updates, and Bluetooth lets ZUMO control music on your phone. Other highlights include free live traffic and weather live tracking, hands-free calling, smart notifications, rider alerts and more.
Zūmo 396 includes detailed maps of North America, millions of Foursquare POIs and new TripAdvisor ratings for restaurants, hotels, and attractions along a route or near a destination. As you ride with Zūmo 396 LMT-S, Active Lane Guidance provides voice prompts and brightly colored arrows on the display to indicate the proper lane needed for your next turn or exit. Junctions and interchanges on your route are displayed to ease navigation through complex transitions. Also, the Zūmo Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places of interest and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view on your navigation display. Easy Route Shaping lets you add a point on the map to adjust your route, so you can ride through preferred areas or follow specific roads. Plus, hearing spoken street names and navigation commands helps keep your focus on the road. The Garmin Real Directions feature provides guidance by using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., “Turn right after the red building”). There’s also a handy TracBack feature on Zūmo that allows you to navigate the same route in reverse for your return trip.
Rugged, Road-tested Design
Designed by bikers for bikers, the robust Zūmo 396 LMT-S puts a lot of road-savvy technology between your handlebars. It features a built-in trip computer with compass display, a speed limit indicator and an intuitive touchscreen interface that makes entering information easy and quick, even with your gloves on. The rugged case is resistant to fuel vapors, UV rays, rain and other harsh weather elements.
- Rugged design
- Glove friendly, pressure-sensitive screen
- 4.3" viewable sunlight readable display
- Gasoline vapor, UV rays and harsh weather resistant (IPX7 waterproof rating)
- Access to free live services such as weather and traffic when paired to Smartphone Link app
- Built-in WiFi for easy map, point of interest and software updates without a computer
- Includes maps of North America with free lifetime map updates
- Plan, share and LiveTrack your adventure with friends
- Send GPX files from your mobile device to Zumo
- Automatic incident notifications, allows device to automatically send a text notification to your predetermined contact if an incident occurs
- See Customer ratings for restaurants, hotels and attractions along your route or near your destination using Tripadvisor feature
- Adventurous routing adjusts route preferences to avoid major highways and find routes with twisty hilly roads
- Provides warnings for sharp curves, state helmet laws, speed cameras and more rider alerts
- On screen controls let you easily control music an playlists, smart notifications of text messages and app alerts and hands free Bluetooth calling
- Smartphone link app available for your mobile device and pair with Zumo for access to free real time features and more
- Main unit
- Motorcycle mount and hardware
- Motorcycle power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Note: MicroSD card (sold separately).