Blue Synthetic ATV Winch 12' PLOW Cable (Blue)
3/16" x 12' Synthetic Plowline with soft eye. The Synthetic Plowline option is much safer than steel cables and are inexpensive and easy to replace when they wear out. The "Soft Eye" allows for easier connection to plows compared to steel thimbles and heavy duty nylon eyeguard helps to protect the rope from wear. Synthetic fiber rope has a higher breaking strength than that of steel cable and it is lighter. It won't bind up or develop those sharp frays that give nasty slivers.
- 4,900 lbs.(2.2t) MBS
- High strength SK75 dyneema
- Heavy duty nylon eye guard
- Very low stretch
- Replace your old cable in 15 minutes or less
- No kinks, curls, rust or splinters
- Safe and easy to handle
- Floats in water
- Light weight
- Perfect for all your PLOW winching needs
- Terminal end connection - for later model winches these ends can be cut off
- Made in USA
NOTE: It is recommended that if you are replacing a metal cable winch line that you purchase a new roller fairlead or aluminum hawse fairlead. This will eliminate possible damage to your new synthetic cable from metal burrs that were produced from your metal cable line. It is also recommended that you remove all burrs from your cable spindle before assembly.