There was an issue with the shipment of these boots. The next batch from Rev'it wont be available until spring 2017. Pre-order them to get the next batch
REV'IT! Compass H20 Boot
The Compass H2O boots have the same look as the Gravel OutDry boots - both are styled as true adventure boots. The difference between the two is waterproofing: the Compass H2O boot is constructed with a hydratex® Z- liner to keep the feet dry, and a REV'IT! by Vibram® sole is suitable for any condition and any riding position. The durable Compass H2O boot meets all the safety requirements of the EN 13634:2015 standard and is equipped with innovative features that will make these boots the most wanted touring boots of the year.
- Ergonomic features: REV'IT! by Vibram® outsole, rubber abrasion edge, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, TPU gear shift pad, anatomically-shaped foot bed, PP insole with integrated shank, anatomically-shaped ankle cup, ECLAIR PRYM reinforced zipper, gusseted zipper with protection edge, 3D mesh lining, easy entrance pull strap, elastic insert at ankle.
- Outer shell: Omega leather, suede leather, PWR|shell 500D.
- Protection: Thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toecap, injected ankle cup, thermoformed shin guard.
- Waterproofing: hydratex®|Z-liner (>5,000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: hydratex®|Z-liner (>5,000 g/m²/24hrs).
- Adjustability: Adjustable hook-and-loop closure.
- Visibility: Reflection at heel, reflection.