REV’IT Outback 2 Jacket
The REVIT Outback 2 Jacket is designed for those who enjoy riding an adventure-style bike, but don’t necessarily need a premium technical piece ready for a trip around the world. With a subtle update in style and design, the Outback 2 sports a more adventurous look. An upgrade in material quality and additional features are sure to make the Outback 2 the most popular jacket on the shelf.
- Fit: Tour fit, regular.
- Outer shell: High density polyester 600D, polyester rib, PWR|shell 1600D heavy oxford, polyester 600D EN471 (Black/Neon colorway), Lorica®.
- Protection: Knox® Flexiform CE protection at shoulders and elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV (sold separately).
- Ergonomic features: Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert (sold separately), prepared for vest connector HV (sold separately), collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, double short connection zipper, zipper at cuff.
- Ventilation: VCS|zippers at chest, back and under arms.
- Pockets: Stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets.
- Adjustability: Flexisnap, variable height adjustment straps waist, adjustment tabs at upper arms, under arms and cuffs, adjustment drawcord at hips.
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner.
- Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex®|G-liner (>5,000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: Detachable hydratex®|G-liner (>5,000 g/m²/24hrs).
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at back, chest and upper arms, reflective logo at upper arms.