REV'IT Philly 2 Jeans
If the REVIT Philly 2 Jeans were designed after how drivers treat motorcyclists here in Colorado, they would be cut-offs! Luckily the REVIT Philly Jeans are as relaxed in fit as we wish our four-wheeled brothers were behind the wheel. Featuring a straight American cut, the Philly jeans are REV’IT’s loosest-fitting, most comfortable riding jeans. Adjustable, removable Seesmart CE-rated armor comes standard at the knees and there are pockets ready to accept Seesmart CE-rated hip protectors (sold separately) so you can run them “with or witout” the low profile hip and knee armor depending on your needs. Constructed of a lightweight single-layer 12.5oz Coolmax Cordura denim, The REVIT Philly Jeans have the fit you are looking for and the protection you need to roll through the Rocky Mountains.
Note: The REV'IT Philly 2 Jeans run large in the waist and we suggest going down if you are between sizes.
- Outer Shell: 12.5oz Cordura denim with CoolMax element
- Lining: poly/cotton twill
- Composition:Protection: Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at knee, pocket for Seesmart CE level 1 hip protectors (sold separately), double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees, safety stitching at inseam
- outer shell: 50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% polyamide
- lining: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- protective layer: 100% polyamide
- Fit: loose fit
- Features: zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams and back, safety stitching at inseam and comfort seat, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of outer shell, moisture-wicking function by CoolMax element
- Pockets: 5 jean pockets