There was an issue with the initial shipment of these boots. The next batch from Rev'it wont be available until spring 2017. Pre-order them to get the next batch
REV'IT! Scout H20 Boot
The Scout H2O's design is based on a traditional hiking shoe and features the same venerable characteristics that will appeal to tour and city riders alike. The durable construction offers excellent foot support and stability. The REV'IT! by Vibram® sole makes walking comfortable while providing excellent grip and protective properties. A waterproof hydratex® liner and the gusseted tongue ensure the foot are kept dry. Reflection, a gear shift pad, and an anatomically-shaped foot bed are just a few examples of its many quality features.
- Ergonomic features: REV'IT! by Vibram® outsole, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, TPU gear shift pad, anatomically-shaped foot bed, PP insole with integrated shank, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, 3D mesh lining, easy entrance pull strap.
- Outer shell: Coated leather, suede leather, PWR|shell 500D.
- Protection: Thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toecap, injected ankle cup.
- Waterproofing: hydratex®|Z-liner (>5,000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: hydratex®|Z-liner (>5,000 g/m²/24hrs).
- Adjustability: Quick lace system, adjustable hook-and-loop closure.
- Visibility: Reflection at heel.