Schuberth SRC System for C3 Pro
The new Schuberth SRC for C3 Pro for the Schuberth C3 Pro Helmet is a communication system which is integrated into the acoustic collar. You can install it in your helmet in just a few minutes according to the plug & play principle, and it is connected to the antenna integrated into the C3 Pro as a standard feature.
- Intercom between rider and pillion passenger
- Bike-to-bike intercom (up to 700m)
- Intercom conference mode for 3 bikers
- Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
- Integrated VHF radio with RDS
- Up to three motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with the SRC-System
- Under ideal conditions the range is up to 700 meters
- Range of up to 700 metres depending on the terrain and visual contact
- Automatic re-establishment of a connection when it is cut off
- Automatic connection set-up by speaking
- Automatic connection shut-down after 30 seconds silence, two-channel system for communication
Phone + GPS:
The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and SRCS is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRC-System. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRC-System has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two ear-phones. Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX).
Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRC-System via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
- Easy to connect thanks to USB
- Simple control using the SRC-System's control keys
The integrated VHF radio now enables you to listen to your favorite station and important traffic announcements while you are traveling. The antenna which is already integrated into the C3 Pro as a standard feature guarantees top-quality reception at all times. Thanks to the RDS function the strongest signal for the selected frequency is always picked up, even at high speeds. You can store up to six radio stations.
- RDS function for automatic station adjustment
Customers also viewed