Sena 10U Bluetooth Communication System for Shoei Neotec
The Sena 10U SH2 is a motorcycle Bluetooth communication system with handlebar remote designed for the Shoei Neotec helmet, reflecting Sena’s commitment to providing real, innovative solutions for riders across the globe.
With Bluetooth 4.1 technology the 10U is an invisible beauty with custom design that fits into the helmet ear pockets allowing for easy and versatile use. The 10U features four-way intercom communication up to 1.6 kilometers with Universal Intercom™ and Group Intercom™ technology as well as intuitive voice prompts. Through the use of innovative technology the 10U offers safe and easy operations with a wireless remote as well as a two-button control pad for emergency control.
If that isn’t enough to take on the open road with ease and powerful connectivity, other key features include music sharing, built-in FM radio tuner, Advanced Noise Control™, external wired antenna for in-helmet with installation, up to 10 hours talk time and an exclusive smartphone app for iPhone and Android all while being firmware upgradeable.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Invisible beauty with custom design
- Safe and easy operations by Bluetooth Low Energy Handlebar Remote
- Bluetooth intercom up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Four-way intercom
- Voice prompts
- Smartphone App for iPhone and Android
- Built-in FM radio tuner with a station scan and save function
- Universal Intercom™
- Music sharing
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Firmware upgradeable
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- Battery Charging time: 3 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium polymer battery