With the popularity of sport and adventure touring at an all-time high, the advancement of the incredibly versatile modular helmet segment was a must for SHOEI engineers. Though still a respected part of our 2012 helmet lineup, the Multitec’s modular design was used as a backbone, analyzed with scrupulous eyes, and tweaked ever so slightly to yield the most progressive flip-up helmet on the market today—the all-new Neotec. Boasting improved shell aerodynamics, a wider and taller field of vision, a reduction in wind noise, an internal sun shield, and a fully removable, washable and replaceable liner system, the Neotec is the next level of modular helmet design for today’s hybrid motorcyclists.
- Flip-Up Chin Bar & Face Shield
- Internal Sun Shield
- CNS-1 sheild protects from 99% of the sun’s damaging UV rays
- Pinlock® Anti-Fog System
- Noise Reduction Design
- Large lower vent shutter for ease of use with riding gloves, a strategically-placed, three position upper vent for optimal air intake, and uniquely-positioned upper exhaust outlet vents to take better advantage of negative pressure suction
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable interior system
- Dual-Layer EPS Liner
- 3 Shell Sizes
- Chin Curtain
- Breath Guard
- 5-Year Warranty From Purchase Date. 7-Year Warranty From Helmet Manufacture Date. Whichever comes first.