No matter what we ride, where our final destination, or the path we choose to get there, every motorcyclist shares the same common thread when throwing a leg over their machine. It’s the exhilarating search for adventure that draws us to the road, and SHOEI’s all-new QWEST embodies what every rider seeks to experience along the way. Revolutionary noise-reduction technology, unsurpassed long-distance comfort, advanced ventilation performance, a light-weight, balanced fit and feel, and over 50 years of helmet-building experience have combined to deliver the finest touring helmet known to man. The all-new, groundbreaking QWEST—It’s your journey… Enjoy every mile of it.
- Noise Reduction Technology
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick Release Self-Adjusting) Base Plate System
- CW-1 shield is both wider and taller (UVA/UVB Protection)
- Snell M2010-Approved
- 5 Shell Sizes
- Shell-Integrated Spoiler
- Larger Lower Vent Shutter for easier use with riding gloves; a strategically-positioned Upper Vent for optimal air intake, and uniquely-positioned Upper Exhaust Vents to take better advantage of negative pressure suction
- Dual layer liner yields enhanced impact absorption by adjusting thickness and density in key areas
- Equipped with a 3D center pad, fully removable, washable, and replaceable multi-layer cheek pads, and removable chinstrap covers
- Chin Curtain
- Breath Guard
- 5-Year Warranty From Purchase Date. 7-Year Warranty From Helmet Manufacture Date. Whichever comes first.