TCX Comp EVO Michelin Boots
TCX has stepped up into the high level boot game in a big way for 2016. Getting a brand like Michelin to help with the sole shows they are not cutting any corners when it comes to quality. This is the first of its kind as no other boot company has paired with a tire manufacture to build the sole of there boot. With the Michelin logo on the boot you know these will not only perform but they will last even in the toughest conditions. They have signed Broc Tickle to showcase the boot in Supercross and Motocross.
- Double flex control system features an independent ankle frame designed to enhance front and rear flexibility of the leg and increased freedom of movement while riding
- Calf adjustment system that allows perfect fit for different calf dimensions
- LINING: Breathable fabric with double compound PU soft padding around the ankle area
- REINFORCEMENTS: Double Flex Control System; PU adjustable shin plate; polyurethane toe guard, steel toe cap, internal high grip zone heat guard, rear polyurethane heel reinforcement, ankle and malleolus reinforcements
- BUCKLES: 4 aluminium adjustable buckles, ergonomic design and that are fully replaceable
- SOLE: New designed, high wear resistant MICHELIN HYBRID MX sole. Features tear and abrasion resistance. Special sculpture for the best performance and longest durability.
- CE CERTIFICATION