Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Gloves
Perfect for cool weather ADV or enduro riding, the Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Gloves short cuff design allows excellent range of motion and, combined with a stretch polyamide upper and goatskin leather palm, provides superb comfort and protection. The Corozal gloves also include heavy hitting protection in the form of hard knuckle protection, 3rd and 4th finger bridge and reinforcements with foam padding in the palm and outer hand impact zones.
- Stretch polyamide fabric upper construction with goatskin leather palm.
- Alpinestars Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Patented third and fourth finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact.
- Synthetic leather molded hard knuckle protectors provides impact and abrasion protection.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index for use of touchscreen devices.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro® brand hook-and-loop closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
- Anthracite reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Visor wiper on the thumb.