• Multi-panel, fully anatomically profiled riding suit constructed from full grain bovine leather for optimized levels of performance, durability and abrasion resistance. Featuring an updated performance fit for improved anatomical profiling which leads to greater comfort and fit.
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air™ airbag system. The garment is designed with stretch gussets on rear to accommodate suit’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity. The suit’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
• Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable conduits in order to seamlessly accommodate airbag system.
• Class-leading protective capabilities both internally and externally with:
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia protectors.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and knees.
• External (DFS) knee sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air™ system).
• Chest pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Garment comes supplied with anatomically profiled and removable CE Nucleon hip protection.