Alpinestars Supertech North Pants
Supertech is Alpinestars' innovative Pro Level Motocross apparel line, designed for superior dirt riding performance. With an engineered design for an athletic "race" fit, a chassis consisting of advanced stretch and durable stretch ripstop and an ultra-lightweight construction, the Supertech Pants feature a host of SX and MXGP race-proven technologies, including stretch DuPont Kevlar, to deliver optimum levels of flexibility, freedom of movement, ventilation, durability and comfort.
- Race-engineered fit and performance shape designed for aggressive riding and professional levels of movement, flexibility and comfort.
- Main chassis constructed extensively from an advanced stretch rip-stop fabric; the textile fiber composition is specifically developed by Alpinestars for optimized mechanical properties including strength, elasticity and abrasion durability.
- Secure SXM auto-lock magnetic buckle for a quick and secure closure.
- Highly breathable stretchnet zones on the full lower leg for ultra-light weight, while also delivering superior airflow and stretchability.
- Liner-less design for optimized rider comfort and effortless on and off with knee braces or knee guards.
- Strategically positioned perforations for additional airflow and optimum ventilation.
- Performance engineered single-layer construction for enhanced wearability, superior comfort and lighter weight, and ease of use with knee braces.
- Goat leather and stretch aramid inner leg reinforcements for durability and coverage in a critical area.
- Updated material pattern delivers a "second skin feel" while also aiding body movement.
- Silicon inner waist to keep the pants in position.
- Covered zippered fly for durability.
- Fade-resistant graphics.