Fox 180 BNKR Pants
Time-tested in quality and performance and with the looks that make it the most recognized gear in motocross, our 180 Bnkr Pants provide the essential performance needed for riding and accelerating your journey from beginner to seasoned veteran.
The 180 Bnkr Pants use our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position and getting after it. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion® stretch paneling, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike.
For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. Heat and abrasion-resistant leather knee panels on both legs offer further reinforcement in the most critical wear areas, specifically against rubbing forces like knee braces, guards, and the bike itself.
- Shell: 84% Polyester / 8% Polyamide Nylon / 5% Cow Leather / 3% Elastane.
- Lining: 100% Polyester.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position)™ construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike.
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike.
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility.
- 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic.
- Hip pads included.