HJC RPHA 1N Espargaro Helmet
The HJC RPHA 1N Espargaro Helmet was developed after several years of focused efforts and crucial feedback from top world class athletes in MotoGP. The RPHA 1N is the very same FIM certified model used by HJC’s world-class athletes in both MotoGP and World SBK. FIM Racing homologation standards and provides the highest level of protection, even against glancing impacts that can cause rotational motion.
Reinforcement materials, including carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric, provide enhanced shock-resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet. Moisture-working and antibacterial SilverCool interior combined with an Advanced Channeling System (ACS) ensure you stay cool when the track heats up. The anti-scratch coated HJ-35 face shield is Pinlock and tear-off ready for optimal visibility and performance.
- P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) reinforcement materials, including carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric
- Aerodynamic shell design
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System with 5 intake and 4 exhaust vents
- Moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial SilverCool liner and cheek pads
- Glasses grooves inside to accommodate eyeglasses and sunglasses
- Included clear HJ-35 face shield is Pinlock-ready, tear-off ready and anti-scratch coated
- Pinlock lens, tear-offs and clear extended aero-spoiler included
- Easy attachment system allows for easy face shield replacement
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication
- Double D-ring closure
- Breath deflector and chin curtain included
- Cheek pads have emergency release system for quick and safe removal
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218, ECE 22.06 approved
- FIM certified
Note: Ships with clear HJ-35 face shield and clear extended aero-spoiler.