Icon Airform Pharaoh Helmet
Preserve your head in opulence with enough flake and foil to make Tutankhamun jealous. The Pharaoh is back from its dark tomb, anointed linens and all.
The Icon Airform Helmet is built for riders who need the accouterments of a touring helmet with the performance of a track helmet. Its streamlined and race inspired shell is injection molded polycarbonate for strength. The fog-free Icon Optics Face Shield increases peripheral vision and produces an unmatched distortion-free line of sight so you can keep your eyes on the prize. An internal sun visor drops down to shield your eyes at the flip of a switch.
Together with the airflow channels formed in the EPS liner, the Hydradry moisture-wicking interior keeps your head dry on those hot days when no oasis is in sight. A sculpted neck roll lets you move into and out of the tuck position without as much interference with your jacket, one less thing to distract you while you are riding. Speaker pockets make it easy to install Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth Communicator so you can stay connected.
The Icon Airform Helmet is a purpose built helmet fit for a king... errr... Pharaoh.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Includes fog-free Clear & RST Blue Optics Face Shields with Rapid-Release System
- Fog-free internal Dark Smoke Dropshield with external switch
- Removable Hydradry moisture-wicking liner
- Internal airflow geometry
- Continuous venting system
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Removable molded breath deflector
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Internal speaker pockets are compatible with Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth communicator
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards
- Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: Ships with both Clear and RST Blue fog-free Optics Face Shields