The Metzeler ME888 is replacing the ME880 in most sizes. Click Here to see the new model
- Built to handle the higher loads and handling characteristics of cruiser and touring bikes.
- Rear tires feature flatter tread profile and larger contact patch for better traction and mileage.
- Computer-designed tread pattern with offset groove alignment for uniform wear characteristics, low noise.
- Tread pattern has excellent water displacement ability and stability over rain grooves and under hard braking.
- H-rated for speeds up to 130mph
- V-rated for speeds up to 149mph
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ mph