Sport touring tire
Best combination of wet grip and tread life of any comparable tire*
- Confirmed in independent testing*
- Winner, 2009 Motorrad and Moto Revue sport touring tire tests
Outstanding mileage with remarkable cornering grip
- 2CT offers wear resistance in the center of the tread and grip on the shoulders, where you need it most.
Confidence for everyday riding, even in challenging conditions
- Exceptional performance in the rain
- 180/55 ZR 17 rear also available in a ‘B’ version, specifically designed for loaded sport touring or riding two-up.
*Tests of wet grip and durability were conducted in 2008 by the DEKRA Test Centre with sizes 120/70 ZR 17 and 180/55 ZR 17, comparing MICHELIN® Pilot® Road 2 tires to the following competitors (listed alphabetically): Bridgestone BT-021, Continental Road Attack, Dunlop RoadSmart, Metzeler Roadtec Z6 Interact, Pirelli Diablo Strada.
"B" spec - Designed for loaded touring or two-up riding