REV'IT! Women's Sand 4 H2O Pants
The Sand 4 H2O Pants are versatile, four-season pants for ADV touring. The Sand 4 H2O Pants begin with a highly abrasion resistant shell that is more than ready to cope with the rigors of off-road thrills and spills. At the same time, this fully ripstop polyester shell with inserts of 1000D PWR|Shell remains extremely lightweight. The large, cargo-style stash pockets at the hips are flanked by oversized vertical vents. With the inner liners removed, copious direct venting makes the Sand 4 H2O shell up to the task of serious hot weather riding.
Moving inward, the rider next finds the Hydratex|Lite waterproof liner. This detachable, full length liner uses REV'IT!'s proprietary waterproofing material with fully sealed seams to keep the rider dry. While resistant to water penetration, the Hydratex rain barrier maintains breathability to reduce any greenhouse effect during high effort maneuvers - keeping you comfortable. A thermal liner is the innermost layer of the Sand 4 H2O Pants. Add this liner to extend your rides into the late fall, early spring and even winter.
For protection, the Sand 4's use a combination of adjustable Seeflex Level 2 armor at the knee and Seesmart Level 1 armor at the hips. Also located at the hips are hook and loop volume adjusters that accommodate any extra slack in the pants when riding the outer shell without inner liners. Additional panels of hook and loop line the lower leg and ankle to adjust for off-road boot clearance and entry. Reflective inserts are located at the cargo pockets and again at the lower leg. Tacky Suregrip material is added to the seat for extra traction on the saddle. Paired with the Sand 4 H2O Jacket, the Sand 4 H2O Pants create an unstoppable kit. For riders with the world in their roll charts, look no further than the Sand 4 H2O Pants.
- Outer shell: polyester ripstop | PWR|shell 1000D | PWR|shell stretch
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable hydratex®|G-liner
- Breathability: detachable hydratex®|G-liner
- Composition: 98% polyester, 2% polyamideProtection: Seeflex CE Level 2 protection at knees, SeeSmart CE Level 1 type B hip protection (RV33)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Visibility: laminated reflection on the calves
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles, 3 position adjustable knee armor
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at upper legs
- Features: B-lock button closure | calf zippers | grip panel at seat | short and long connection zipper | stretch
- Pockets: slit pocket | waterproof stash pocket