Fox Airline Exo Pants
The Airline Exo Pants are made for riding and racing in hot and humid conditions. Heat and humidity test the endurance of you and your gear, so we developed Airline to help our pro athletes thrive in the warmer months of the motocross season. Our latest model adjusts the closure system for improved comfort and offers superior ergonomics for a more tailored fit.
To keep you comfortable in the hot summer months, the pants have a ton of vents throughout to channel a huge amount of air through them. These are the motocross pants to reach for when the temperatures rise, and the ones are pro riders turn to during the summer motocross season.
- Shell: 84% Polyester / 8% Polyamide Nylon / 5% Cow Leather / 3% Elastane.
- Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Limited Edition dirt bike pants.
- Trumotion® zonal, 4-way stretch panels for unrestricted movement.
- 600D polyester and mesh main body materials.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike.
- Double-layer knee system.
- Full-grain leather outer knee for durability and grip.
- Abrasion-resistant inner layers provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike.
- Durable artwork for a rich and long-lasting aesthetic.