Plexus was originally developed for use in the aviation industry for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields and painted surfaces. As Plexus became more and more popular, people quickly discovered it could be used on a limitless variety of plastic surfaces. Since then, Plexus has continued to grow in popularity.
Today, Plexus is recognized as the most effective plastic cleaner, protectant, and polisher on the market.
Features and Benefits
- Amazing results on faceshields, helmet exteriors, goggles, fairings, plastic saddlebags, and more!
- Cleaned surfaces are shiny, brilliant, and clear
- Simply spray on and wipe off with a soft, clean cloth - won't leave smears or smudges
- Seals pores in plastic surfaces with a microthin layer of shiny, protective wax
- Improves surfaces' resistance to debris, oil, scratches, and eventual yellowing
- Helps with long-term protection and maintenance of new plastic surfaces
- Anti-static properties repel dust and lint
- Aerosol applicator prevents drips, leaks, and gunking-up
- Contains no CFCs
- Several convenient sizes available