Troy Lee Designs SE4 Polyacrylite Mono Helmet
The Troy Lee SE4 Polyacrylite Mono Helmet comes with MIPS , incorporating brain rotational protection. This lightweight helmet includes 16 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three adult shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Exceeds certifications for DOT FMVSS 218