Klim TK1200 Helmet
Boasting a full carbon fiber shell in a modular design, the Klim TK1200 Helmet is a technical knockout. The heat-polymerised molded carbon shell affords ample creature comforts while barely tipping the scales. Normally, modular helmets are heavier and louder than comparable full-face helmets. In the pioneering spirit characteristic of the name, Klim has elevated the standard for premium touring comfort and convenience in a lightweight package that will allow you to enjoy a longer, more pleasurable ride. The intelligent ventilation scheme achieves abundant airflow and diminishes heat without compromising the Aero Acoustically engineered environment, realizing heightened rider focus. Equipped with a Transitions face shield and Pinlock lens, the Klim TK1200 Modular Helmet is prepared for all weather conditions, any time of day or night. Whether you are up against sunglare, wind, fog or fatigue, the Klim TK 1200 Helmet has been purposefully designed to eliminate any obstacles that may attempt to hinder your adventure.
Note: TK1200 has a narrow neck roll opening and snug cheekpads to occlude noise, neck roll will break in by about 5%, cheekpads by 15-20%.
- Transitions face shield with included Pinlock lens insert
- Heat-polymerised pre-impregnated carbon fiber weave
- Intelligent ventilation
- Aero Acoustic tuned interior
- Removable and washable, moisture wicking, hypoallergenic 3D comfort liner
- Quick release micro-metric buckle closure
- Break-away chin bar reduces force upon the head and neck in the event of a crash with the modular system in the open position
- One shell size
- ECE 22-05 certified