Honda HP4S Full Synthetic Motorcycle Oil
New Pro Honda HP4S is Honda's first fully synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle oil and was quite literally years in the making. HP4S is compatible with synthetic blends such as HP4, as well as regular petroleum oils like GN4. There is no need to flush the crankcases before switching to HP4S.
- Offers lower friction than conventional oils and better oxidation resistance for better high heat performance.
- Also gives higher film strength and quicker flow to vital engine parts at low temperatures, especially during start up.
- Provides maximum power due to less frictional drag.
- HP4S is recommended for use in all 2006 or newer motorcycles, ATVs, scooters and PWC.
- It is quite simply put - Pro Honda's very finest four-stroke oil
- Does not contain Moly
- HP4S is compatible with synthetic blends such as HP4, as well as regular petroleum products such as GN4. In other words, customers can switch to HP4S without any special crankcase flushing