POD K8 V2 Knee Braces
Today it seems like everyone is training harder, bikes are getting faster, the intensity is increasing, lap times are dropping, though protective equipment doesn't seem to be evolving at the same pace, until now. The POD K8 Unbreakable is a culmination of everything that POD has learned in the lab, plus from the demands of world champion athletes over the past decade. Patented and medically certified, the K8 V2 protection system is clinically proven to reduce the prevalence and severity of common knee injuries. This brace sets new standards for knee safety in action sports.
Inspired by the human body, POD has taken hinge development to another level with a patented design that uses shock-absorbing synthetic ligaments. These ligaments, tested to 100,000 cycles without failure, are engineered from Vectran Fibers that are 5 times stronger than steel, to provide progressive, multi directional motion control.
- Exclusive forged carbon frame optimizes strength while reducing weight
- Human motion hinge with synthetic ligaments made from Vectran Fibers
- Hinge housing provides smooth contact surface against your knee which prevents abrasion
- CE impact tested & certified full coverage knee cap guards protect against impacts and are easily removable for multi-sport use
- Adaptive cuffs were designed to conform to various leg shapes while adapting to muscle movement which reduces the risk of skeletal fractures
- Certified as a medical device to help prevent leg and knee injuries such as damage to the ACL, MCL, PCL, LCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Luxury interior made from antimicrobial material to help reduce order and prevent brace migration during your ride
- Quick-Loc Clip System & low profile interior straps help anchor the brace to your leg in record time