Redline Water Wetter Coolant
Red Line Water Wetter is a unique agent for cooling systems that doubles the 'wetting' ability of water. Its rust and corrosion protection properties allow for the use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates. It is designed to improve heat transfer and reduce cylinder head temperature, and may allow more spark advance for increase power and efficiency.
- Reduces or eliminates bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°.
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based anti-freeze.
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems.
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature.
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems.
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals.
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling.
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature.
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes.
- Use note: Small cooling systems should use 1 ounce (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart.