Troy Lee Designs SE5 Composite Team Helmet
Welcome the next generation of SE helmets. Continuously redefining the industry standard, the SE Helmet series sets the bar with evolving styling and technology as the world's fastest racers push the limits of the sport. The all-new SE5 is tested and developed with the help of TLD world class athletes. The SE5 takes safety and style to another level with unparalleled technology and aggressive design. Available in Carbon Fiber and Composite options, the SE5 is the new helmet choice for racers and riders across the globe.
- Optimized fiberglass shell.
- Dual-density EPS.
- In-molded MIPS brain protection system, a helmet-integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Lightweight titanium D-rings and alloy hardware.
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar liner featuring collarbone suspension system.
- Three shell sizes and three EPS sizes to accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages.
- Quick-release XT2 3D cheek pads and X-Static / XT2 washable liner create an optimized fit with advanced properties.
- Smart shear plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away.
- Chin bar mounted gill-set forced air intake system.
- Plush SE5 helmet bag.
- Comes with two matching visors.
- DOT / ECE Certified.
- Three year limited warranty.