TCX Ikasu WP Women's Shoes
"Ikasu" is the Japanese term for "revive". Catch the light just right, and the Ikasu WP Women's Riding Shoes will, indeed, revive your visual senses (and your wardrobe) with their full reflective fabric upper.
The Ikasu WP Waterproof Riding Shoes rep a long list of features that includes impact-mitigating D3O ankle cups, a crush resistant midsole and reinforced toe box. The Groundtrax outsole receives a rugged, self-cleaning tread pattern, and Ortholite designs the supremely comfortable footbed and insole.
Engineered by TCX, the ZPLATE midsole balances resistance to lateral crush forces with good front-to-back flexibility for comfortable walking. The reinforced textile panels that form the upper are highly reflective for nighttime safety and are trimmed along the toe and heel with suede leather. Lining the upper is TCX's proprietary T-Dry waterproof liner that puts the kibosh on moisture intrusion.
- Reflective fabric upper
- Suede leather trim including heel and toe covering
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Internal wedge for a higher posture, specifically designed for women's foot shape
- Raised heel
- Elastic zippered front entry with throat lacing
- Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O inserts
- Reinforcements at toe and heel
- Rubberized shift pad
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Oil-resistant Groundtrax rubber outsole
- 28.5mm heel internal height
- CE 13634:2017 certified