Klim Adventure GTX Boots
Crank the BOA and go. The Klim Adventure Gore-Tex Boots are mavens of adventure.
Klim has engineered the Adventure GTX Boots with a balance of rider protection, weather protection and off-the-bike comfort. Long story short, these are the boots that can take you anywhere. A Gore-Tex membrane locks out moisture while maintaining good breathability. The rugged construction includes a grippy Michelin "WIC" outsole inspired by winter tire compounds, polycarbonate lasting board in the midsole, cam buckle to secure the ankle and BOA Fit System for fine tuning the adjustment of the boot shaft. A moisture wicking liner, gel-stable insole, spare Ortholite conventional insole and a half-size fit insert for fine tuning the boots' sizing are all included.
With the moto enthusiast in mind, the Adventure GTX Boots sport reinforced shin and shifter plates, reinforced segments of the outsole where footpeg contact is made and 5mm thick XRD impact absorbing foam is layered into the ankles and instep. The adjustment knob for the BOA Fit System is also placed at the rear of the boot to keep the overall profile low and reduce snagging on debris. You name the adventure. The Klim Adventure GTX Boots have you covered.
- Gore-Tex Guaranteed To Keep You Dry membrane
- Michelin rubber outsole
- Polycarbonate lasting board midsole
- Reinforced shin plate
- Reinforced toe and ankle area
- 5mm XRD impact absorbing foam ankle pucks
- 5mm XRD impact absorbing foam midfoot padding
- Ankle cam buckle adjuster
- BOA Fit System main closure
- Shielded lace system
- Flex calf and Achilles zones
- Moisture wicking breathable liner
- Antimicrobial gel-stable insole
- Spare Ortholite conventional insole included
- 1/2 size insert for fine tuning fit
- Easy entry pull tab
- Designed to be worn with over the boots pants