Michelin Road 6 Tires
Michelin's Road 6 Tire stacks yet another layer to the legendary lineage of the Road's core fundamentals to deliver a tire that's just as willing to chomp through corners as it is to munch on miles, rain or shine. The front and rear options of the Road 6 are now fitted with Michelin's 2CT+ Tech, which provides better rigidity at lean, resulting in more stability through the corners. Michelin blended their Silica Technology™ tread compound with the Water Evergrip Tech™ tread pattern for gains of 15% more wet grip than the Road 5, while also having a 10% increase in tread life than the predecessor. The Road 6 Tires from Michelin typifies two decades of ongoing innovation to present the best all-around tire for your street bike.
- Patented Silica Technology™ tread compound
- Patented Water Evergrip Tech™ tread pattern
- 2CT+ dual compound front and rear tire composition
- Delivers 15% more wet grip than Road 5
- Delivers 10% longer tread life than Road 5