RAM Mounts 1" Ball With Hole Mount
Your motorcycle rides on rubber tires for grip and to soften the ride, why should it be any different for your mounted electronics? With RAM's patented rubber ball and socket technology, the turn of a single knob grips the adjustment arm to a rubber ball designed to dampen shock and vibration. With RAM products, it's all grip and no slip plus protection for your valuable electronics. Simply place our easy to install RAM-B-367ball base onto the motorcycle handlebar top clamp and you're done. After that, a world of mounting possibilities just opened up.
- 1 1" Rubber ball
- 1 M8 x 55 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- 1 M8 x 60 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- 1 M8 x 65 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- Motorcycle handlebar top clamp, any bike that uses an M8 threaded bolt.
- Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum