REV'IT! Proteus Armored Jacket
The Proteus Armored Jacket is an armor system that encompasses the rider's full upper body. The Proteus sports fully CE Level 2 back, elbow and shoulder protection packed into a form fitting long sleeve chassis. The rider's chest is not forgotten, either, and receives a two-piece Seesoft Level 1 impact protector.
For supreme comfort and mobility, the Proteus uses spandex, lycra and, most importantly, Revit's own PWR|Stretch mesh throughout the entire build. Impact and high wear areas receive the PWR|Stretch mesh to keep you protected ride after ride. The entire unit is breathable, and the Seeflex style armor itself uses a ventilated, open weave structure to reduce greenhousing between the body and armor unit. The Proteus Jacket is engineered to fit discreetly under a dirt jersey or with an abrasion resistant shell when on the tarmac.
- Outer shell: air stretch mesh | stretch
- Lining: 3D mesh
- Composition: 70% polyester, 25% nylon, 5% spandex
- Protection:Visibility: laminated reflection | laminated reflective logo
Seeflex RV13-L2 on shoulders
Seeflex RV10-L2 on elbows
Seesoft RV CE Level 2 insert on back
Seesoft DC-L1-B insert on chest
- Fit: form fitting
- Ventilation: ventilation panels
- Features: lycra thumb loop | stretchable wind cuffs | 3D mesh protector pockets | stretchable