Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid
Extreme high performance polyglycol brake fluid which far exceeds the standards of DOT 4. Each bottle is filled with Nitrogen, increasing shelf life and eliminating contamination while factory sealed. Extremely high dry boiling point of 594°F (312°C) helps prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use, with excellent recovery time.
- Wet boiling point: 420°F (215°C).
- Super high dry boiling point: Dry 594°F (312°C).
- 100% synthetic fluid for hydraulic-actuated brake and clutch systems.
- Specifically designed to resist the high temperatures of actuated (steel or carbon) racing brakes and clutch systems.
- Most popular brake fluid on the market.
- Mixes with DOT 3 and 4 systems (Not DOT 5).