Dunlop Roadsmart 4 Sport Touring Tires
The Dunlop Roadsmart IV now has class leading mileage, the handling of a sport tire, and tremendous wet weather grip. Both front and rear tire profiles are changed significantly, resulting in 15% lighter steering on turn-in with more linear response.
- Compared to the Roadsmart III, the Roadsmart IV increases mileage by 23 percent in the front and 26 percent in the rear.
- New tread patterns, construction, compounds, and profiles increase ride comfort, grip and mileage.
- New technology allows the RSIV to maintain its high-performance throughout its lifespan.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the rear tire uses a long-wearing compound in the center, and special lateral compounds on the shoulders for outstanding grip.
- New sidewall construction improves wet and dry handling and comfort.